Licenses & Permits

The Village Office issues various licenses and permits.

Please contact the Village Office for the following:

Handicap Parking Permits

Handicap parking hang tags are issued to Village residents who meet the New York State requirements.

Village residents must submit the New York State application form, along with certification by a medical doctor.

  • Block Party Permit/Parade Permit

The Village Office coordinates requests to close portion of village streets for parties, events and parades. The process requires action by the Board of Trustees. Please submit the application at least two weeks prior to the event to allow sufficient time for review. 

  • Bingo and Games of Chance
  • Vendor’s permit
  • Snowplowing permit
  • Trash hauling permit